Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Rolly Polly

These Rolly Tables would look so nice next to the bed I picked out. I've Wisted these a while ago (years) and I still have my eye on a circle bedside table. I love the idea of having that lovely circular shape next to the bed. But I just can't shed out $300 for ONE bedside table.
So my next mission is to find a bedside table that is circular with nice lines that has storage, that is miles cheaper than this one. See that's the amazing thing about the Rolly Table. See, that nice shelf there with the books on it? Yea, there's a door that covers it! It hides all your books, phone chargers and whatever else you may keep in your bedside table! 

Image from Umbra U+

1 comment:


Blog A Voice has the right to remove any comment that could be considered inappropriate. Some comments may take a while to appear as they are under moderation.